San Marcos Domestic Violence Lawyer
- 1 Best San Marcos Domestic Violence Attorney – Get Affordable & Experienced DV Defense Representation Today!
- 2 Contact Local Domestic Violence Defense Law Firm For 24/7 Free Legal Consultation
- 3 San Marcos DV Defense Lawyer
- 4 Blog
- 5 La Mesa DV Defense Lawyer
- 6 National City DV Defense Lawyer
- 7 Encinitas & Solana Beach DV Defense Lawyer
- 8 Santee DV Defense Lawyer
- 9 North County DV Defense Lawyer
- 10 Chula Vista DV Defense Lawyer
- 11 Contact Us
- 12 Privacy- Policy
- 13 Disclaimer
- 14 About Us
- 15 El Cajon DV Defense Lawyer
- 16 Oceanside DV Defense
- 17 Vista DV Defense Lawyer
- 18 Escondido DV Defense Lawyer
- 19 Carlsbad DV Defense Lawyer
- 20 Home
- 21 Call 619-547-0218 or Use This Email Form To Get Free Case Advice & Quote
- 22 Office Location
- 23 The San Diego County Domestic Violence Defense Pros
- 24 2820 Camino Del Rio, San Diego, CA 92108
- 25 Phone: 619-547-0218
Best San Marcos Domestic Violence Attorney – Get Affordable & Experienced DV Defense Representation Today!
If you or a loved is looking for an experienced, affordable, one of the best San Marcos, CA domestic violence lawyer we can help you. Our San Marcos domestic violence attorney offer personalized 24/7 free consultation to help you regain your freedom.
Domestic battery and assault crimes are considered as part of domestic violence crimes which Spring Valley, California adheres to the state domestic violence laws in full compliance. Any willful and unlawful force inflicted on another within the family is termed as domestic battery crime under the California Penal Code 242 regardless of pain or injury incurred on the victim.
Any offensive touch could be deemed a domestic battery or assault which could be charged in a California court. A serious injury from a domestic battery could lead on to a more serious crime under the California Penal Code 243 (d) PC or California Penal Code 240 on assault; these are considered two distinct crimes in California where
- assault defines the attempt to inflict force or violence in causing an injury whereas
- battery defines the actual manipulation of force or violence to inflict injury.
There are two classifications under battery.
- A simple battery under the California Penal Code 242 PC is classified as a misdemeanor with fines up to $2000 and county jail term up to 6 months whereas
- domestic battery may trigger a jail term of one year even as a misdemeanor crime.
Besides a mandatory batterer treatment program of one year, probation may be granted with a restraining order for a California domestic battery conviction. It is best to hire a domestic violence lawyer or a family law attorney who is well versed in restraining order negotiations to procure more liberty during probation for the offender to live a more meaningful life.
Contact Local Domestic Violence Defense Law Firm For 24/7 Free Legal Consultation
Please contact us now for free consultation and solutions on your legal problems. We are here to answer phones 24/7.