Our domestic violence defense lawyers’ goal is to satisfy clients’ needs for individualized, professional services, tailored to the requirements of the client, at a reasonable fee with a personalized, experienced, and aggressive litigation to every single case. Having a top rated attorney like Chris Sohovich who’s a former prosecutor and army veteran, compassionate, and award winning criminal defense lawyer is very important for your case. Attorney Sohovich is committed to providing aggressive legal representation for those charged with all types of domestic violence in San Diego County and Southern California.
- California Bar Association
- San Diego Bar Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Here Are Few of The Reasons Why Hiring Attorney Sohovich Will Be a Huge Advantage To You or a Loved One:
1. We do not turn away people over money. This is why we have no interest payment plans with little down payments to help protect your future.
2. Our track record in San Diego County speaks for itself. We have consistently kept hundreds of clients out of jail.
3. Because of our reputation we can stop charges from taking place when you are just being investigated. By stopping charges from happening we can save you money in the long run and the stress that come with trials.
4. Unlike other lawyers who just want you to plead guilty, our goal is to get your cases DISMISSED. This is why we pursue every angle and not afraid to go to trial so that we will protect your future and get your charges DROPPED.
4.Our clients love us because we are dedicated to providing you result. We understand that result matter. We have a lot of five star reviews from happy clients.
5. We are feared and respected by both judges and prosecutors. Because of our reputation we are able to work out deals that get cases dropped or reduced significantly compared to other lawyers.
6. We offer non rushed free consultation because we understand how urgent your case is to your freedom. Other lawyers will rush you because they just want your money. With us we will take time to get to know you, allow you to ask questions, and spend time helping you understand your options. In some cases you might not need an attorney so we will let you know unlike other attorneys who will just take your money.
One of the things that makes Chris Sohovich such a desirable defense attorney for those who require representation is that he knows how the prosecution operates. He’s been on the other side of the courtroom, and he knows what questions they’re going to ask before they even ask them. That gives him, and his clients an advantage that not all defense attorneys can provide.
That isn’t the only reason that Chris Sohovich is sought out by those facing criminal charges, though. He has thousands of cases under his belt, and he’s familiar with all of the laws and all of the legal players in Southern California. This means that not only do clients get a well-educated and experienced defense attorney, but they get one who knows all of the laws and all of the individuals he’ll be interacting with throughout the case. That is no small achievement, and it’s one reason that Mr. Sohovich is so highly sought out by those who require his services.
Attorney Sohovich handle cases in both State and Federal Courts. He has great standing with the California Bar Association and has been practicing law for years. He handles both misdemeanor and felony domestic violence charges.
We answer calls 24/7 so please contact us now for free consultation at 619-547-0218( we offer evening and weekend appointments).
Call 619-547-0218 or Use This Email Form To Get Free Case Advice & Quote