- California Bar Association
- San Diego Bar Association
- National Bar Association
Our attorney got the following recognitions:
Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney – Attorney & Practice Magazines
Best Businesses of 2018 – Three Best Rated
10 Best 2017 Attorney Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Criminal Law Attorney
Here Are Few of The Reasons Why Hiring An Attorney Will Be a Huge Advantage To You or a Loved One:
1. We do not turn away people over money. This is why we have no interest payment plans with little down payments to help protect your future.
2. Our track record in San Diego County speaks for itself. We have consistently kept hundreds of clients out of jail.
3. Because of our reputation we can stop charges from taking place when you are just being investigated. By stopping charges from happening we can save you money in the long run and the stress that come with trials.
4. Unlike other lawyers who just want you to plead guilty, our goal is to get your cases DISMISSED. This is why we pursue every angle and not afraid to go to trial so that we will protect your future and get your charges DROPPED.
4.Our clients love us because we are dedicated to providing you result. We understand that result matter. We have a lot of five star reviews from happy clients.
5. We are feared and respected by both judges and prosecutors. Because of our reputation we are able to work out deals that get cases dropped or reduced significantly compared to other lawyers.
6. We offer non rushed free consultation because we understand how urgent your case is to your freedom. Other lawyers will rush you because they just want your money. With us we will take time to get to know you, allow you to ask questions, and spend time helping you understand your options. In some cases you might not need an attorney so we will let you know unlike other attorneys who will just take your money.
Our attorneys handle cases in both State and Federal Courts. They have great standing with the California Bar Association and has been practicing law for years. He handles both misdemeanor and felony domestic violence charges.
We answer calls 24/7 so please contact us now for free consultation at 619-547-0218( we offer evening and weekend appointments).
Call 619-547-0218 or Use This Email Form To Get Free Case Advice & Quote